Because even after that last post I’m still not over POI 3x20
- That ending + that song + the acting= intense sobbing from POI fans everywhere
- That last scene when Harold disappears, the first time I watched it I was so worried that he was creating a rift and distancing himself forever, like how it was when he and John first met, when he was hiding too much and revealing too little.
- Reese and Shaw looked so lost when they couldn’t find Harold. :(
- When Nathan’s face popped up at the end there (in that Samaritan search thing) I almost screamed, and when Harold’s aliases (Harold Wren and Harold Crane) were shown I actually did.
- Finch always calls Reese by his last name, but he calls him John when he’s stressed or worried.
- The library looked so deserted… :(
- The most lighthearted scene for me was seeing Shaw eating and eating and eating.
- I need someone to fangirl this with but I have no idea who I can talk to since I don’t follow a single Person of Interest blog and my irl friends haven’t caught up yet. :(((
- I’m half convinced there’s a hiatus because Nolan and Plageman want to draw out the torture and suffering